Abilene Veterinary Clinic is happy to provide care for a wide range of pocket pets, exotics, and birds. We offer preventive care, nutritional advice, and husbandry recommendations for your non-traditional pets. Each species of exotic pet has its own specific needs for habitat, diet, and care.
Dr. Ellis is experienced with treating and caring for many types of exotic pets, including:
- Guinea Pigs
- Hamsters & Gerbils
- Rats & Mice
- Sugar Gliders
- Turtles (and other reptiles)
We offer many services for avian and exotic pets, including (but not limited to):
- Diagnostics – digital x-rays and blood work
- Dietary needs and supplements
- Emergency and critical care
- Habitat setup and maintenance
- Wellness exams
- Wing, beak, and nail trims for birds
Please give us a call at 325-692-4433 to schedule an appointment for your non-traditional pet.